"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Narrow Minds, Empty Hearts.

Narrow minds,
Empty hearts;
Peaceful souls,
Unknowing eyes.
No destiny to fulfil,
No dreams to pursue;
Happiness never found,
Never lost.

Open minds,
Broken hearts;
Restless souls,
All-seeing eyes.
Impossible destiny,
Impossible dreams;
Happiness ever present,
Never there.

1 comment:

Saphir said...

I'm a bit of both, I have an open mind and all-seeing eyes but my happiness is achievable. GREAT poem i think cos I like writing poems and I'm an english nerd but i never have the time to sit and just let the emotions pour into the page. I loveee it wen i do tho!!