"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just a thing...

So, this kinda connects with my most recent posts about the Young Artist for Haiti and learning French.

So I was listening to the Wavin' Flag Haiti Remix, and I was just getting to the French part (this being Canadian) when I realized that it actually sounds pretty funny.

The first French phrase is meant to be 'au nom de la survie' (in the name of survival) but it honestly sounds like 'nom de la souris' which is 'name of the mouse'.

If you know French, or bad French, as I do, listen to it. See if you agree with me.

No comments: