"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wavin' Flag

Mood: spirited away
Listening to: 'Wavin' Flag Remix' by K'naan ft. Will.I.Am and David Guetta
Hungry for: inception
Bella says: I. Hate. Baths. And. Haircuts.

Okay, so as you may or may not know, one of my favourite songs is Wavin' Flag.

Also, as you may or may not know, it has like, heaps and heaps and heaps of remixes, including the Young Artists for Haiti Remix (my favourite) and the Celebration Remix used for the World Cup.

So I was watching another remix, which said it featured Will.I.Am of Black Eyed Peas, and David Guetta, whoever the hell he is. But watch this video closely.



The David Guetta dude does not utter a single word throughout the entire bloody song.

This is like advertising this film as featuring Leonardo DiCaprio, only to find out that he never once appears in it. This is like what the film Twilight did, saying that the official song was 'Decode' by Paramore when it only features on the OST, not in the actual movie.

To other things...there is nothing. Nothing to say. Just nothingness. Goodbye.

No comments: