"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I am so tired of cliches.
I am so tired of people thinking I should be good at what I'm not.

I am so tired of expectations.
I am so tired of people thinking that I don't want what I do.

I am so tired of misconceptions.
I am so tired of people thinking I don't understand what I do.

I am so tired...
I am so tired of being judged.

Girl.

Asian.

Smart.

Bookish.

Feminist.

does not equal

Inferior.

Math.

Undateable.

Bad dress sense.

Man hater.

No comments: