"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, December 20, 2010

Just chillin' in my trolley, homie.

I haven't sat in a trolley since I was about four years old.

We just went Christmas shopping and I hopped into a big trolley and enjoyed not having to walk.

I got laughed at, pointed at, and stared at by half a Target store. Lovely.

But seriously, what is their problem? Okay, so you don't see a fourteen year old in a trolley every day? But why do they have to ruin my fun? It's a free country, isn't it? Why am I not allowed in a trolley and four year olds are? Why are they making me grow up when I don't want to? I am me, and I do what I want.

Sometimes I look at people and we're all like robots - we all do the same thing, at the same time, all day, every day. Maybe we need crazy teenagers in trolleys to make us human again.

1 comment:

Blur Ting said...

You go girl! If you were to do this in Singapore, you will draw even more stares. We're such an uptight country!