"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, March 26, 2011

This is What a Real Woman Looks Like.



What disgusts me is that people photoshop women into pretty aliens, and then sell them to men as 'real women'. Of course we have spots. Of course we don't walk around with a hairdryer placed strategically to fan out our hair. We don't wake up with shimmery eyeshadow or mascara on. The average woman is just as ugly as the average man, but that seems to be news to a lot of them.

Sad.

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Did they make that woman's neck higher and fluff out her hair some more?