"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, March 17, 2011

You'll be the melody, I'll be the harmony,
I'll be the rhythm and you'll be the beat.
You'll be the neutron, I'll be the proton,
I'll be the bitter and you'll be the sweet.

I'll be the 'love', you'll be the 'always',
You'll be the umbrella on our rainy days,
You'll be the fire and I'll be the matches,
I'll be the red that appears on your cheek in patches.

You'll be the song, I'll be the dance,
I'll be the spark of this crazy romance,
I'll be the dimple, you'll be the smile,
You'll be my Romeo of this Shakespeare gone wild.

I'll be your Lizzy, you'll be my Darcy,
You'll be the cake and I'll be the party.
I'll be the reflection, you'll be the mirror,
And we'll both be anything to make this poem cheesier.

Inspired by the amazing movie 'Griff the Invisible'.

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Griff the Invisible really is amazing.

This is for M and Griff, and not for M and Tim?

And what about that household cleaning liquid?