"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yeah, about the followers thing...

My followers gadget hasn't been working for a litte while now. Soz, lol.

I think it was something to do with the fact that I unsuccessfully tried to change the URL of this thing, but it didn't work and now I'm stuck with a follower's gadget that's as stuffed as Libya. And I'm pretty shit at technology - as in, it took me about seven years how to turn a computer on or use the DVD player. So that thing may stay broken for a while.

Soz, lol.

And sorry my English is degenerating - after all the essays I've had to write lately the only thing coming to my head is soz, lol. Soz, lol.

I should go now. KaPow.

No comments: