"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Love Musings

All love ever does is break and burn and end
Loving him was like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street
Loving him is like trying to change your mind when you're already flying through the free fall
Loving him was red
Wishing you never found out that love could be this strong
We fall in love until it hurts or bleeds or fades in time
You were never a saint and I loved in shades of wrong
But this love is brave and wild
Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right
You never loved me, or her, or anyone, or anything
Keep those I love from me
There we are again where I loved you so
I say 'I hate you', you call me, I love you
He's like 'I still love you'
We had a beautiful magic love affair
What a sad beautiful tragic love affair
I love you to the moon and back
Fall in love with strangers
Everybody loves pretty, everybody loves cool
And your lover in the foyer doesn't even know you
When you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you you're going to believe them
You know I love you so
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
You don't know how lovely you are
Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me
Fell in your opinion when I fell in love with you
A scribbled out name that my love keeps writing again and again
Found people to love, left people to drown
There is love in your body but you can't hold it in
There is love in your body but you can't get it out
Darling heart, I loved you from the start
There is love in our bodies and it holds us together
Our love is questioned, such a mournful sound
Oh, my love, don't forsake me
They took your loved ones but returned them in exchange for you
But oh, my love, don't forget me
You're my cameo lover, only here for a moment or two
Love is like a silhouette in dreams
A long gone lover's noose
Love is all that you need
A reflection of a lie will keep me waiting with love gone
I can't understand why my heart is so broken, rejecting your love
Without love gone wrong lifeless words carry on
His love will conquer all
It's so hard, my love, to say it to you out loud
When you love someone but it goes to waste, could it be worse?
When you're too in love to let it go
I remember gold days under love's warm haze
I fell for your inferno, where did all the love go?
Maybe it's you and your sick need to give love then take it away
Played by your dark twisted games when I loved you so
I wanted love without the build up
I was a heavy heart to carry, my beloved was weighed down
My love has concrete feet
My love's an iron ball
I loved you and never felt like any blessing
So in love that you act insane, and that's the way I loved you
I love you so much I'm going to let you kill me
I love you for giving me your eyes
I've been loving you for quite some time
I love you because you have given me no choice but to stay
No one else is going to love me when I get mad
You told me you loved me, so why did you go away?
I loved your handshake, meeting my father
I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets
I realised I loved you in the fall
You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye
If we loved again I swear I'd love you right
Our daddies used to joke about the two of us growing up and falling in love
They never believed we'd really fall in love
Where love is lost your ghost is found
Sometimes love is not enough
No regrets, just love
Road to road, bed to bed, lover to lover and black to red
Could've loved you all my life if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold
This is his body, this is his love, such selfish prayers and I can't get enough
Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts
I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter
You looked me in the eye and told me you loved me
The security of your loving arms keeping me from harm
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
Can't keep your loving from my mind
I never knew what your love could do
But there's no love, no love, there's nothing to take your place
Never cry for the ones you love
And with a word all of my love came rushing out
It's hard to love when you're giving me such sweet nothing
Might as well face it, you're addicted to love
Ain't no turning back when you're falling in love
Don't they know they're making love to one already dead?


Click here for a discussion of Love Musings 



No comments: