"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Vacancy: BF

before you think the worst of me
this is not a revelation that i am human
and my heart beats for someone

no
i would not be so crude
as to publicly acknowledge that i
would like
something
that you're not allowed to want
until you have it

no
there's another occupation known as Alias BF

skills required: must make me smile.

and

by the way

how curious it is

that they took the word 'vacancy'

right off of my lips

i couldn't find the right word
to explain
the hole in my heart.

Click here for a discussion of Vacancy: BF. 

No comments: