"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

so here's the thing.

Now Playing: Don't Panic by Coldplay (all of us are done for, we live in a beautiful world)

So here's the thing.

I'd love to get a bit more dialogue around here. I'd love a - dare I say it? More active audience.

I love getting comments on my blog. Anything you like - questions, counter-arguments...I read them all and I looooove them. I'd also love any requests for post topics - if you want more recipes, or more stuff about feminism, or religion, or about me, more videos or music, anything...just let me know :) You can ask me anything - of course if I don't feel comfortable answering it I won't answer it, but there's no harm in asking, eh?

As you know I published my first guest post by...bullying my mates into writing something for me ;). If you would like to publish on my blog you can email a post draft to me at geesycheesydarita (at) gmail.com and I'll read it over; publishing is entirely at my discretion and I reserve the right to make edits that I will inform you about prior to publishing. I really want to open up my blog to different writers, to new ideas...especially people who like what I write and would like to get into blogging but are maybe a bit too time-poor to set up an independent blog.

Stay beautiful!

No comments: