"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I LOVE YOU JASPER!!! MWAH!!!

Sorry if you're a Jasper and I just freaked you out. I am, of course, referring to the one and only JASPER HALE, who is totally awesome.

I took the 'which male twilight character are you?" quiz and you're right, chamal - pretending to be the opposite sex is weird. So you can stop channelling your inner female and take the test more comfortably with the link below:

I'm a Jasper! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

You are intelligent, obeservant and good at managing a group of people. Although you long for meaningful connections, you can be can be distant and sometimes lack self control. You are careful though and the tough experiences you’ve been through help you to work at living a better life.


Duh, of course I got Jasper. Why do you think I just mwah'd him? Because I'm drunk?

Well, maybe I am, mum put dry sherry in the dinner...

Anyways, tell me, tell me, WHICH MALE CHARACTER ARE YOU?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Carlisle!
C.S

chamal said...

Hey, I'm a Jasper too!

Anonymous said...

i'm an emmett!
~ Doin'Huh3.5

Anonymous said...

I'm a Carlisle...whatever that means...

:D :D :D

Anonymous said...

What does Carlisle do apart from help sick people?
I didn't think I'd be Carlisle.
There were two answers I might have chosen in most of the questions, and I only chose one of them. Otherwise, I might have been Edward.
C.S

Anonymous said...

Carlisle is the most studious of all the Cullens - although all the Cullen males (except Emmett, of course) are pretty scholarly. He's studied the most sciences, mastered the most languages, and is the brain of the family - although Edward, who had a LOT of spare time before he met Bella (I mean, they have a whole night to themselves, plus those odd hours of the day when most humans are happily snoring, AND he doesn't have a girlfriend before Bella) and comes in pretty close behind him.

Anonymous said...

A quick request that you can entirely ignore:

LR, I'm really sorry, but I know zip about Twilight, your school, who MW, or BSC is. Just once, could you do me a quick favor and write a blog about - well, anything else? Please? If your extra-nice, something about piano? *bambi eyes*

You can ignore this message if I'm being an idiot - it's near-midnight here. BTW, the clock in your block is early an hour for me.

Thanks ever so much -

LP

Anonymous said...

hey la pianista

soz, i love rambling

near the bottom of 'my best friends' i have written a LOT on my music career. enjoy!

lady renegade

Anonymous said...

Jacob!!

Your crazy and completely psycho friend

Anonymous said...

urgh, i hate Jacob.

Edward, of course, is my favourite favourite favourite.

Jasper comes in a pretty close second.

I like Carlisle's personality, but I think he looks weird and to be perfectly honest, his peacemaking ways would bore the shit out of me.

Emmett is cool - bit weird looking, but cool - but I'd like him more as a big brother.

I HATE Jacob. He's annoying. Annoying, annoying, annoying. I mean, you have to feel sorry for him because he's in love with someone who doesn't love him (i can TOTALLY relate to that) but seriously, does he have to be so annoying?

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Twilighters anonymous got blocked because The movie is coming out soon in America.
A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G!!!!!! (just like Me) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(;)

CACPF