"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Saga Continues: The Ex Strikes Back (Again)

Three words.

Bloody. F**king. Ex.

Exes have two goals in life - find out why they got dumped, and how to make the person who dumped them life as miserable as possible.

Well, I'll tell you flat out why I dumped you. YOU'RE FAT, ANNOYING, IRRITATING AND STUPID. Who would go out with you? A silly, ignorant, petty eleven year old desperate for a boyfriend. My biggest regret.

And YOU will regret trying to make my life hell.

I'm sorry that I don't like you. I'm sorry that I, unlike you, ACTUALLY HAVE A F**KING LOVE LIFE. I'm sorry that no-one else is as desperate as I was.

SO LEAVE ME ALONE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel.

See my last post. :)