"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, November 03, 2008

Lady Renegade = Rosalie Hale - EEEE!!!!!

I'm a Rosalie! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


I took this quiz and apparently I'm a ROSALIE HALE!!!

Rosalie Hale is a main character in the TWILIGHT saga - the most beautiful of all the Cullens. She is described as being the most beautiful woman in the world, and is vain, tenacious, beautiful, musical, insecure and mistrustful of people.

Do I tick all of the boxes? Yes! - well, er, no, not the beauty part, but other than that, yeah. I mean, I like Alice better, but who gives - Rosalie is totally awesome.

If you wanna take the quiz, go to the site that I've put below. According to this site, my description is:

You are straightforward, tenacious, and beautiful, but unfortunately aware of it. You are attention loving, and people easily flock to you, but deep down you are mistrustful of people in general. You can be judgmental and thoughtless, but you love deeply and are extremely protective of those that you hold dear.

So yeah, that's pretty much me. Except for the beauty part - me? Beautiful? Hardiharhar - keep dreaming.

The site is:

http://twilightersanonymous.com/Quizzes/Find-out-which-female-character-you-are.html

HAVE FUN!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm an Esme!
-C.S

chamal said...

The Rosalie Hale in the picture doesn't look beautiful to me. Certainly not the "most beautiful woman in the world". (Sorry) ;)

chamal said...

It told me I'm a 'Bella'. Now can you tell me who that is? Is it good or bad?

It says: "You are observant, diplomatic and often aim to please. You are unaware of your
attractiveness and despite being uncomfortable with any form of attention, people enjoy your company. You can be impatient, stubborn and headstrong, but you are true to your word and mature for your age, often taking care of your family and enjoying a good book over chatting with girlfriends on the phone"

Scary :0 .....and well, I had to think like a girl too :D

Anonymous said...

Rosalie is beautiful, that's just a bad pic. Actually, the pic itself is not bad, it's been photoshopped...seriously, I've seen the original, it's good. Bella is the main character and I would KILL to be like her, because she gets EDWARD...but that would be just weird if YOU get EDWARD because you're a GUY...

Anonymous said...

I agree with chamal.
Rosalie looks freakish in that photo
(especially her eyes. eeeesh)
C.S

Anonymous said...

Does Jasper play much of a role in the books?
Or is it just his name? lol!
No offence, but you don't sound much like Alice, but like Bella.
C.S

Anonymous said...

jasper doesn't have a HUGE role, but his role is quite large, yes. if i had to credit them in order of importance:

bella swan
edward cullen
jacob black
the volturi
james, victoria and laurent
the werewolf pack
alice
carlisle
rosalie
jasper
emmett
esme
charlie swan

jasper's most vital role in the series is that he sparks the events of new moon - because he is, effectively, the newest to the vegetarian way of life, he is the least immune to exposed blood, so if he didn't take a snap at bella, edward wouldn't have left.

by the way, chamal, there is a 'which male character are you' on the site, and i will post a link to that soon.

i think i'm a bit more like alice than rosalie - alice is short, vivacious, opinionated, intelligent, and is worried about the future, just like me ;). however, i do share some traits with rosalie - i can be tenacious and pigheaded and i generally don't trust alot of people, and i do share some traits with bella - i can be very stubborn and i don't really see myself as attractive.

Anonymous said...

i like jasper's personality, and i feel sorry for him that he's the weakest link

Anonymous said...

I took it twice; the 1st time I got Rosalie, which doesn't really fit me either. So I took it again and got Bella. I'm not sure that that fits really either. IDK.
~ Doin'Huh3.5

Anonymous said...

If I may barge in late and agree with Chamal...

Well, I agree with Chamal. :D Not much prettyness there - but Martha Argerich (look her up in the 'pedia) is what I call pretty. Very talented, as well.

Anonymous said...

brooklynn proulx makes me green with envy...how can she be so damn pretty? and lucky too - i would kill to be given the chance to be an actress so young. the character that i am writing about, lily mcfee, is pretty in my eyes, but as a brown-eyed brunette she's not your stereotype blonde hair/blue eyes/no brain.

sorry if you're blonde or have blue eyes and DO have a brain, i was just stereotyping.