"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Move over Rosalie - I'm an ALICE

Okay, so I'm not Rosalie anymore.

I'm ALICE!!! WHOOHOO!!!

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


I don't have anything against Rosalie - but I just figured that we don't have that much in common. I am a LOT like Alice.

I accidentally clicked the wrong answer when I took the test the first time, I was in a hurry and so tired...

But I'm officially an Alice. Gottit?

This is what was on the website:


You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers. Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one heck of a party!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Esme.

Again, I have no clue what that indicates. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ugh!
LR!
I'm sure you've read enough twilight books to 'be' whatever character you want to be on the quiz, although you share the same traits with Alice. I think you're a mix of both.

Anonymous said...

Hello Anonymous,

Please note that there is only three anonymouses allowed on this blog, and they each have their own web names - the one and only BSC, 'your completely crazy and psycho friend' and C.S. IF YOU'RE ONE OF THEM PLEASE SIGN AS APPROPRIATE, IF YOU'RE NOT PLEASE SIGN AS SOMETHING ELSE. THANKYOU.

Responding to your message, yes, I can basically be most characters: Edward, Jasper, Alice, Bella and Rosalie whenever I want to, I'm a sort of Twilight-chameleon. But I am most like Alice when I'm not pretending to be a TWILIGHT character.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was C.S

Anonymous said...

look up esme on wikipedia...if there's not enough info there there is a twilight wikipedia that bella swan edits.

l.r

Anonymous said...

Esme
your crazy and completely psycho friend