"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, November 10, 2008

What Turf?

What Turf is my new way of saying WTF, or what the f**k. I got it off a blog, I think.

Anyway, what is with the 'Cheeky Quote' now?

"I hear voices in my head and they don't like you" - Edward Cullen.

I consider that an insult - I am a self-confessed TWILIGHT fan and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Edward Cullen (and Jasper Hale) and that is not the right quote. The quote is from Twilight and it is "I hear voices in my head and you think you're the one that's mental", or something like that.

Despite that slurr, I'm all hyped up that EDWARD CULLEN has featured on my blog, even if it is only a Cheeky Quote that will disappear within the next half-hour.

No comments: