"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

I've deleted you. I'm sorry, but mummy can't afford looking after you,

Love,
Lady Renegade

I've deleted my blog, The Diary of a Misunderstood Princess. Why? Because I can't be bothered putting anything onto it.

6 comments:

La Pianista said...

Ja, I noticed that. Two blogs are max, unless the third is team-effort.

Anonymous said...

Whatever. I knew this would happen. You never wrote in it anyway.
C.S

Anonymous said...

Hi LR.
Can you invite me to Sunlight in our hearts NOW?
Thx
C.S
(NOW! NOW! NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW~~~~~~~)

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Just letting you know how long I've waited to become a team member in SIOH so I can bloody comment.
Thx! C.S

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Just showing you how desperate I am, that's all.
C.S

Anonymous said...

hey caitlin,

i've INVITED YOU ALREADY!!!

p.s you have to accept your author's rights before you can comment on splinters.

i'm not using my account because desperate times call for desperate mesures aand...it's christmas eve, and I HAVE NO INTERNET. (this is my ma's computer)