"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, December 01, 2008

Mistress

I don't want to be the mistress,
I want to be the wife.
I want love and commitment,
Not pain and loss and strife.
I don't want to be the one he goes to,
When the wife isn't here;
I don't want to just materialize,
And then,
Disappear.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're being sentimental.
C.S

Anonymous said...

no, i'm being realistic. this is how i feel right now. i'm not the girlfriend, i'm the come-second chick that he goes to when the girlfriend isn't there.

Anonymous said...

Again, you're taking life too seriously.
And the fact that you have a crush on you're BFF kinda freaks me out.

Anonymous said...

can we please discuss this on my private blog, Splinters In My Heart, please? The link is in my profile, and you're invited, so you should be able to access it.

Anonymous said...

Are you talking abour R****n*? hes annoying when you grow up i know your gonna be some type of writer.

Yan

Anonymous said...

the hell i am NOT talking about raymond! did ya think i'd write something as emotional as that over HIM!? are you NUTS!? what planet do you live on!?