"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yet Another Blog...

Yes, I have another blog.

Now that Splinters in Our Hearts has gone public, I have my new 'me space', and no, this one will not go public. Not that I regret making Splinters in Our Hearts a combined effort, but I need some me space.

It is a private blog, and if I have given you an invitation to Splinters in Our Hearts then it is most likely you will be invited to my new blog, The Diary of a Broken Hearted Princess.

5 comments:

La Pianista said...

Got the invite and commented. Bing! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you know why I can see the comments on TDOABHP abd can't see them on SIMH?
C.S

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!
I got the music award!
C.S

Anonymous said...

sorry to be a sour grape, but could you please not rub in the fact that i didn't get any awards?

Anonymous said...

I'm not rubbing it in, I'm celebrating.
In case you haven't noticed, you're the best english student WITHOUT any EFFORT. I think you should have more self respect.
C.S