"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Splinters In My Heart

I have a new blog!

Beware, it isn't fun and bubbly like this one (sometimes) is. It's darker, moodier, deeper, and more emotional.

But if you want to know all about the loves and woes of a twelve year old, ask politely for an invitation!

CRITERIA:

1. You have to be a girl (not meaning to be sexist).
2. I need to know you from real life or Wikipedia.
3. You can't be a boy.
4. You have to be nice to me.
5. You have to ask politely.
6. You STILL can't be a boy.

Write a nice, polite comment, and include your current email address, and I'll decide whether or not you're worthy to be a reader on SPLINTERS IN MY HEART.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thx for the invite.
C.S

Anonymous said...

invited or not ? :D

Yan
A girl

Anonymous said...

um, sorry...i forgot to mention that it is 12's and over - it is very deep and emotional.

Anonymous said...

I'm in!

...Right?

Anonymous said...

:(

Yan

Anonymous said...

Sure, La Pianista, I just need your email.

Anonymous said...

next year its gonna be 13 and up :@

Yan

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha!
I'm 11!
C.S

Anonymous said...

TURNING twelve this year and over, smartass.

Anonymous said...

Well, you're always going on about how I was born mid-December and how you're like almost a year older than me. I thought I might as well.
C.S

Anonymous said...

Can I be in too, please *pout*!

my email is morgapedia@supernet.com

Doin'Huh3.5

Anonymous said...

hey um it's Merey who absolutely loves ur writing and I'm just wondering can i read splinters in my heart?? Cya, Merey!

Anonymous said...

Sure, Merey, but be warned, it's nowhere near as lighthearted as this one is.

Anonymous said...

hey merey...check your inbox.

Anonymous said...

Hello.
Cool, but I can't comment.
GAAAAAH!
C.S