"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Stats!

Now Playing: All Too Well by Taylor Swift (maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, but maybe this thing was a masterpiece until you tore it all up)

I blog about 24 times a month. So if you visit two out of three days chances are I'll have something new up. I also schedule visual posts on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.

Most of my readers come from Australia, followed by the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, Canada, Germany, France, Singapore, Malaysia and then the Philippines. Interesting.

27% of you are Firefox users. I used to use Firefox. It kept crashing. 25% of you use Chrome, which is what I use now. 23% are using good old ie. 15% use Safari, 4% use Mobile Safari and 1% use Opera.

69% use Windows! 11% are Macs. 5% are Android, 4% on Linux, 3% on iPod, 3% on iPhone, and 1% on iPad (hi sis). I've had the most page views in September 2012, which may have something to do with the EIGHTY-TWO POSTS I POSTED THAT MONTH. OMFG.

No comments: