"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, November 08, 2012

TwitterFeed!

Now Playing: Red by Taylor Swift (remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes, tell myself it's time now, gotta let go but moving on from him is impossible when I still see it all in my head, burning red)

I now have a twitter feed!

Basically, every time I update my blog it will show on my Facebook Wall. I know it gets frustrating checking blogs to find that they haven't updated/updated three million times since your last check in, so I hope people find this app useful. The feed updates every half hour, so it should keep relatively up to date (although I have been known to go on ten minute blogging sprees)

Stay beautiful!
Lady Solitaire

No comments: