"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, October 05, 2009

Blog problems.

Frequent Complaints:

I can't read the text on the black!

Blame your computer, not the black. Click view, and then text size, and make it bigger. If I can read it, so can you.

Your blog layout sucks!

'Your' is the operative word here. My blog. Enough said.

Your posts are too feminist!

So what are you doing here?

I can't watch the videos!

Most of my videos are YouTube based, so that's your computers problem. Oh, and the vid of my friends dancing is not embed anymore. So that doesn't work.

Any more complaints?

3 comments:

blue.eyes.blind said...

yay LR I have ma own account now and I am officially an official follower

LN

Anonymous said...

i like ur blog but please change the layout and colours back!! It was better!!!

blue.eyes.blind said...

I have read this post

LN


[am I annoying you yet?]



ps i agree with anonymous (way better)