"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, October 05, 2009

Things to Do if I Don't Post for a While.

As funny as it seems, I do have a life outside of my blog. So, if I haven't blogged for a very very very very long time, it's because I'm a normal human being.

Some other things you can do if you're so bored you want to read my blog but I havent posted anything new:

1. Go on Youtube - my favourites are communitychannel and nigahiga, or any Twilight parody.
2. Watch Queen Seon Duk - type 'viikii queen seon duk' into your search engine and you should come up with it. There are, so far, thirty-eight episodes, so have fun!
3. Do something - get your butt off the chair and do something productive. Like shower.
4. Make your own blog - and ask me to follow it. If it's good I will.
5. OFFICIALLY follow my blog - I'll make a deal - I'll post a vlog when I get fifty official followers.

Have fun!

1 comment:

LN said...

i can promise ya that i'll be an official follower tomoz!

and hopefully i'll have ma own blog too...