"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, October 12, 2009

No comments...

...Okay, I know I blocked the use of Anonymous comments. But seriously, it's annoying! Can't you guys be a bit more adventurous?

Apparently not, because I've had no comments ever since I banned Anonymous. Lovely.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't be put off by the fact that you can't post comments as 'Anonymous' anymore. Actually, if you're smart, you can...

2 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

I was impressed with your review of Mao's Last Dancer, which I discovered on Rotten Tomatoes.

That is (one of) the problem with (reviews of) biopics, they tend to go too much into the person, especially if that story is an emotive one like Li Cunxin's.

I really enjoyed the film itself, and it was so well-made.

The thing which interested me most was how Li used costumes and clothes to change himself and indicate who and where he belonged/was loyal to.

For instance, he was wearing Adidas on the beach with Liz.

blue.eyes.blind said...

awwww man ur no fun...