"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, October 09, 2009

My Sassy Girl

I really recommend you watch either one of the two movies called My Sassy Girl, because I am really a lot like the 'Sassy Girl', except for the fact I haven't yet met the guy that puts up with my wackiness and loves me for it. And, think about this: I'm wacky without the help of tequila or soju.

If you're particularly daring and want some true authentic Korean flavour, try watching Yeopgijeogin geunyeo, which is the name of the Korean movie I fell in love with - My Sassy Girl. Or, if you're not so daring, you can try the American version, which is also called My Sassy Girl. It's lost all it's Korean charm, but hey, that's the American charm of it.

I can see many parallels between the Sassy Girl and me - I was once in love with a guy I thought was perfect for me, and then he left, and I was down in the dumps. But I haven't had the luxury of having another guy heal me - I had to do that myself. But I still believe that, one day, I'll meet my own Gyun-Woo, my own Charlie Bellow.

Until then, I have a life to live.

1 comment:

blue.eyes.blind said...

I have read this post

LN


[am I annoying you yet?]