"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Operation Get Fit: All izz well.

I must apologise for only posting poems and stuff about losing weight lately - my life has become something very confusing and contradictory and, at times, painful; I feel like I must talk, must write, must get it out, but I can only really describe it in abstract. Except for Operation Get Fit, which is going well, and would be weird in poem form ;)

I have hit a record weight of 53.5kg! Heeheehee. I'm skinner than I was on my thirteenth birthday. And, considering how high I was on ramen back then, much healthier.


Slight problems: my leavers jacket is a tent, I can't wear my school skirts, I swear my girls are shrinking and I've been borrowing a lot of stuff from my sister's wardrobe lately...;P

No comments: