"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Three years ago my first boyfriend asked me out, and then dumped me, online.

Three weeks ago a conversation started, via email.

Three days ago my so-called friends told me to keep walking, via text.

Why is it that nobody can ever say anything to my face?


1 comment:

IsThereALimitToTheNumberOfCharactersICanUseInMyUsernameIGuessNotWowThisIsSoMuchFun said...

Guess who? ^_________^

You might not remember me. Old Texan Pianista here, with a different username. New email address (don't send to the old one, long story short it belongs to someone else now) new blog (again). Starting anew, that sort of thing.

It's rather late, and as such, I am a touch, a *touch* intoxicated. But I am still alive and well, as I hope you are too.

Hoping to keep in touch!