"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Neglecting Splinters

Mood: nostalgic
Listening to: 'Forever & Always' by Taylor Swift
Hungry for: sleep

Some of you may have been part of my private blog that I shared called 'Splinters In My Heart', which was basically where we unloaded all of our miseries and had a good cry with our virtual friends. I made it when I was going through my first heartbreak when I was twelve years old, two years ago.

As some of you may have gathered, I've (not so) recently come out of another heartbreak, this one much more painful and drawn out and confusing than the last one. But I didn't blog about it, much, except for a few unsubtle hints here. I didn't mention it on Splinters, which is now largely defunct. It's not as though I haven't tried, it's just...I don't know. The pain was beyond blogging. I couldn't write about it.

I'm completely over it now, except for a couple of down moments of 'What could have been?' and 'What did I do wrong?', but I know that it's over and I've gotta keep marching on. I thank you all for your continued support and I especially thank my mother and Lady Renegade for being my rock(s), and keeping me sane. Love you all.

2 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Keep marching on!

What does Lady Renegade do when she has a heartbreak? Seems we've now found out what she's made of.

Anonymous said...

Lady Renegade doesn't get heartbreak. I think Lady Renegade is beyond heartbreak. She's untouchable...like a goddess. I wish I were like her.

The real me cries and moans and listens to loads of Taylor Swift and watches loads of rom coms. Pathetic, but true.