"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Storm.

Mood: grouchy :(
Listening to: 'Forever and Always' by Taylor Swift
Hungry for: I don't know. I wanna binge.

No school today!

Our school is drowned. Two offices, an entire building, a corridor and several other classrooms are completely flooded, not to mention cracked windows and a rogue hail stone that smashed the stain glass window in the heritage-listed building.

You might have heard about the storms that wreaked havoc on Perth yesterday evening - and my God, they were spectacular. I don't think I've ever seen hail before, but there they were, smashing the stained class windows and crashing down onto the concrete.

So I'm at home, bored, with nothing on TV. We were all scared out of our wits last night, but now we're just bored.

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Yes, I did hear about Perthageddon, as it has been called on feminist blogs with which I am familiar.

(Hoyden about Town if you want to look at it).

It's common to be bored after the drama (natural or human) dies down.