"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, March 19, 2010

Polly Want a Cracker...

Mood: blue :(
Listening to: 'I'm With You' by Avril Lavigne
Hungry for: milk...been milk deprived...

So...you might have noticed I have put up some polls lately. I'm going to have about three circulating at any one time...just so I can get to know my audience a bit better. Please vote on them - it's really not that hard.

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

It's been interesting seeing the polls change as more people vote.

There were 3 people over 25 this morning, and now the under 15s have "taken over".

It's great your blog is being read by all ages!

And by a diversity of personalities. (but not apparently girly girls).