"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, March 19, 2010

Playlist to Perk You Up

Mood: musicky (that should be added to the Oxford Dictionary :))
Listening to: 'Forever and Always' by Taylor Swift
Hungry for: music.

It's kind of a mix of the airy-fairy idealistic, angry break up songs to lose some steam and the feel good I don't give a shit stuff. Why cry when you can pump iron and sing your guts out?

1. Love Me or Hate Me - Lady Sovereign
2. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
3. Girlfriend Remix - Avril Lavigne ft. Lil Mama
4. Losing Grip - Avril Lavigne
5. Nobody's Fool - Avril Lavigne
6. Unwanted - Avril Lavigne
7. Tell Me Somethin' - Selena Gomez
8. Party in the U.S.A - Miley Cyrus
9. I Still Believe - Hayden Panettiere
10. One Less Lonely Girl - Justin Bieber
11. One Time - Justin Bieber
12. Picture to Burn - Taylor Swift
13. Should've Said No - Taylor Swift
14. I Heart Question Mark - Taylor Swift
15. Change - Taylor Swift
16. Forever & Always - Taylor Swift
17. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
18. I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
19. I'm Not Missing You - Stacie Orrico
20. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
21. I Do Not Hook Up - Kelly Clarkson
22. Never Again - Kelly Clarkson
23. Don't Waste Your Time - Kelly Clarkson
24. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson

Works. Trust me.

There are many perks of having a playlist like this - singing releases feel-good endorphins. It's a good energy rush. It lets out all sorts of emotions you can't show in the big bad world, only in your room screaming into your hairbrush. Burns lots of calories, too. So it's a win-win situation.

1 comment:

Emma said...

that playlist makes me shudder.