"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Strange

Mood: strange
Listening to: 'Nobody's Fool' by Avril Lavigne
Hungry for: grapes

Some people here hate me,
That I know,
They hate that I'm different,
I don't go with the flow.
I've got many names here,
They're not nice at all,
But there's one I don't mind: strange.

Strange is a sense of being,
It's a frame of mind,
It's a token of individuality,
It's a badge of pride.
I'm strange, so what?
By being strange you get the most out of life.
Put your hand in the fire,
And get what you want.

No comments: