"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Poll Talk #1

Mood: lost my voice :( too much taylor swift...
Listening to:'Cold As You' by Taylor Swift
Hungry for: milk

From my polls, I have gathered:

Most of my readers are female, although I have a couple of male readers and a few who are undecided.

Most of my readers are in the 'under 15' age gap, although I've got pretty much everyone over 10 visiting here.

Most of my readers are here because they're under the impression that this is good writing...but some are here because they think I'm ridiculous.

This is, apparently, girly-girl free zone.

Keep voting!

No comments: