"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11

Today on the tenth anniversary of 9/11 we remember the lives lost and the heroes that were made on that fateful day. We pray for peace and we fight for justice. May we one day find the strength to move on into a brighter future for our children.

Lady Solitaire.

1 comment:

a Propaganda Minister said...

What, so a couple of American asbestos ridden death trap towers fall over and crush a few people and I'm expected to feel sory for them? What about the countless civilians the Americans have murdered over their last 60 years of waging war on almost every continent? I do not feel sorry for the agressors, because it's just hypocritical.