"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, September 26, 2011

There's a little man with a tickly beard who has lit a campfire in my throat and is starting to cook sausages.

Which is a rather cute way of saying that MY THROAT IS ON FIRE.

2 comments:

a Propaganda Minister said...

All I read of that headline was "tickly beard" "in my throat" and "sausages", so you'll excuse me if I don't read the rest of the post...

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....................................