"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

msn block scare.

Mood: freaked out.
Listening to: 'Who's That Girl' by Hilary Duff
Hungry for: Indian...

I went on one of those 'check who's blocked you on msn' sites just now, just for the fun of it. What else are you supposed to do when you're waiting for nail polish to dry?

And then the email address of one of my closest friends popped up on the list of 'people who have deleted you'.

I almost had a heart attack.

So, don't go on those sites. They give you heart attacks. I went on another one that said that he hadn't deleted me, so, boy with the Apple and Safari, you better not have.

Sorry for the randomness of this post.

No comments: