"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Relations, Connections...

Mood: hungry
Listening to: 'White Horse' by Taylor Swift
Hungry for: tom yum noodles

The great thing I like about movies and books, and songs, I guess, is that in a good book or movie or song, you can always relate to one element, one character. For example, in He's Just Not That Into You, I am definitely Gigi, and maybe a bit of Conor. Who are you? I hope you're not Ben.

So, leave a movie in the comments, and, if I've watched it and if I remember it, I'll tell you what character I relate with best (Hint: I've watched all the movies I've reviewed here (http://au.rottentomatoes.com/user/578546/reviews/), at Rotten Tomatoes.) And when you watch a movie, don't just watch it for the poofs and bangs. Put yourself in a character's shoes. It's fun.

Looking forward to your comments...

No comments: