"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Those Three Days

This post is dedicated to Those Three Days.

I used to look back at those three days with tears,
But now I look back with a small, sad smile;
I look back at the kind of bliss and contentment you gave me,
The kind of happiness I've never known.
I don't think about how it ended anymore,
I just think about my little piece of heaven.
Those three days...
I wish there were more.
It was a prologue...
Without a book to follow.
A title without a song.

Playlist:

Our Song, Taylor Swift
Love Story, Taylor Swift
Your Anything, Taylor Swift
Where Did I Go Right?, Hilary Duff
Let it Rain, JoJo
You Belong With Me, Taylor Swift

No comments: