"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, December 26, 2009

New Blog.

I have set a challenge for myself: to finish the Telegraph's Top 100 Novels of All Time...before high school graduation.

And, of course, to motivate myself, I'm blogging about it.

Welcome to my new blog: It's A Crazy Dream (http://reading100booksinfouryears.blogspot.com/).

4 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

You go girl!

Will keep up with the list and your opinions.

At this time of the year, there are lots of reading challenges. This time last year I wanted to read Robert Jordan's Wheel of time series and Charles Dickens' Martin Chuzzlewit.

Bonne chance.

C.S said...

if u think about it, it's only 25 books a year.

Anonymous said...

I could easily and eagerly gobble down 25 Harry Potter-esque books in a month, they're so fun and quite easy to read and sink into but 25 classics a year is really enough to kill me.

Or so I thought - the challenge really isn't that bad. I guess I tried to start on classics too early and got put off by them, which is why I've limited my reading list for so long.

I forgot to mention that DO NOT READ MY NEW BLOG if you don't want detailed spoilers for any of the books on the list - It's A Crazy Dream contains extensive summaries and overviews and will soon contain lots of other book-wrecking spoilers.

C.S said...

kk, how r u gonna read the bible?