"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, December 18, 2009

Summer Watching List

Mood: stoned...
Listening to: 'I Want You to Want Me' by Save Ferris or whatever the hell it's called
Hungry for: don't know. don't care.

I know, I know, for most of my readers it's dead winter, but it's summer over here, and because I have like zilch social life, I'm gonna get nice and personal with my TV set this summer. And the beach. And the refridgerator. I just scoffed down an entire mango, and because I don't normally condone this weird behaviour, the combination of strange eating and sleeping habits and my tendancy to go on movie-watching sprees when I'm bored and lonely is making me feel slightly under the weather.

So here is my list of movies I'll be watching this summer. Mostly rom-coms.:

He's Just Not That Into You
10 Things I Hate About You
Definitely, Maybe
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
Mean Girls
Stick It

...that's all I can think of at the moment.

Things I won't be touching with a ten-foot pole:

Romeo and Juliet
Twilight
anything gooey and sticky and romantic

because these are just too hard to stomach at the moment.

1 comment:

C.S said...

sniff sniff
I miss mangoes soooooooooo much.
I've dcided I like 40 degrees better than -10 degrees.