"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, August 20, 2010

Legolas.

It makes no sense, but we call her Legolas.

She's nonsensical.

Who is she? She's blonde, she's beautiful, she's Friday.

Who is she? She's evil, she's dumb, she's bitchy.

Who is she? She's the ignorant who preys not on the innocent, but the intelligent,

Who is she? My foil, my foe, my enemy.

Who is she? I am her foil, her foe, her enemy.

Who is she? She thinks she's the innocent and intelligent who preys on the ignorant.

Who is she? She thinks I'm evil, I'm dumb, I'm bitchy.

Who is she? She knows she's blonde, she's beautiful, she's Friday.

She's nonsensical.

It makes no sense, but that's why we call her Legolas.

No comments: