"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Crib

Where do I blog from?

Upstairs, in my house. I have like the biggest table ever given to a high school kid I have ever seen, and a black, flashy PC with a wireless keyboard and mouse that ALWAYS RUNS OUT OF BATTERIES I'M SERIOUS!!!!. Don't ask me what kind of computer it is. It's black and pretty. My table is a mess. I have my stash of grandma stockings for school, a holy pink tank I wanna sew into a pin cushion, my kobo, a heatback, a book on wedding etiquette - wishful thinking - a facewasher, tissues, speakers, a purse, a box full of wishstones, a stack of books, paper and a box of baubles, my purse, more books, a little mural I made of shells and wishtones, a remote control for god knows what, a couple of magnets, two post it notes with LEAVE ON written on them that I stick on random points of my computer when I leave my computer on overnight when I'm downloading something, an empty hairmask container, a small dish of who knows, a sticky coaster, a little tesk orgaizer chocers with lipgloss and malfunctioning pens, a packet of gum that I'm not particularly crazy about, a pad of paper, lip balm, lolly wrappers....

I blog in my pyjamas, or in my school uniform. I'm not a pretty sight when I blog. Sometimes I blog from school. I also surf the net and watch crap on YouTube simultaneously when I blog, so I get distracted, sometimes. That's it. That's me, as a blogger.

No comments: