"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, August 13, 2010

Sometimes.

Sometimes I get so sick of the world.
Sometimes I feel like I'm going to drown in a wave of ignorance and misunderstanding.
Sometimes people seem so stupid I think it's going to kill me.
Sometimes I could scream in frustration at the pettiness of it all,
Sometimes I feel like the fire of inspiration has been snuffed out by indifference.
Sometimes I read things that are so pathetic they make me laugh.
Sometimes I see people and I feel like we're two seperate species,
Sometimes I think unconcern is a disease that's going to kill us all.
Sometimes people are so slow it's like they're just being stupid to annoy me. 
Sometimes I believe that humankind is a lost cause,
Sometimes I hear things that just make me want to cry.

No comments: