"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, August 28, 2010

SHRIIIIINE

Okay, so I've been going on a movie fest and I've watched AVATAR, with PERTH BOY Sam Worthington.

I have to admit, I've grown up with bogans, who are either the kind who get beer bellies before they're actually legally allowed to drink beer, or they've got like amazing muscled up bodies. Extreme, yah?

But I actually like the Aussie accent. It's what you grow up with. And Sam has the most amazing accent. Seriously.

C'mon. Phwar.

Modern day Macbeth (nice fringe...)

Jake Sully, Toruk Makto. Nice Abs.

Omaticaya princess Neytiri, Sam's on-screen mate (as in, mate mate. Not the Aussie def of mate.)


Sammy on Rove.


Sam (Jake Sully) and Zoe (Neytiri).

P.S. I didn't know anything about taking the silver lady out to dance - I'm underaged and a good girl, I am. But I do know about going mooch and snaggers. I'm not such a fail Aussie after all.

No comments: