"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!

To all my beloved readers I hope that you have a safe, adventurous, blessed and meanigful year. For the new year I would like to share with you a little wisdom I learned a long time ago:

It's not what you do, but what you don't do that you'll regret. It's not what you say, but what you don't say that you'll regret.

And it's not who you should be, but who you are that will be remembered.


I hope you have a very happy 2011, and you will be hearing from me very, very soon.

Lady Renegade.

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Wise words, especially "It's not who you should be, it's who you are".

Thank you for the blessed and meaningful wishes, Lady Renegade.

2010 has been a real ride with you.