1. Never be afraid to fall in love - Love should not be characterized as something weak or submissive. A relationship built on love, respect and understanding makes you a better person, a better woman and a better feminist.
2. Hate some of the world, not all of it - Sometimes when you get lost in the history of the women's rights movement it seems like the whole world is against us poor females - but step back, relax, and remember that someone is neither a friend nor an enemy until you know them.
3. Don't preach or resort to extremes - Many feminists brush people up the wrong way when they get too carried away by their cause. Just like we don't like those door-to-door evangalists, we don't like hearing girls screaming 'BURN YOUR BRA!' in our ears.
4. Men can be feminists, too - not all men are out there to rape and pillage and plunder and rob us of our rights. Only some of them are.
5. Women have their faults, too - we're not Practically Perfect in Every Way, and we certainly shouldn't pretend we are.
6. Live life - like many things, feminism can often run away with you. Whilst changing the world is a grand responsibility for anyone, sometimes you have to take time out and enjoy the little things in life, and bask in the small triumphs.