"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, January 21, 2011

A couple of days ago I reached a daily reader peak of 87.

I would just like to thank each and every one of you for making this blog more successful than I could ever dream of.

Writing is my pride and passion and it is a joy to share my thoughts with the world.

Over my time as a blogger I have graduated from primary school, skipped a grade, survived the great hail storm of '10, had my heart broken by three douchebags, gotten a new pair of glasses and a new pacemaker, bought a new Taylor Swift album, a new dog, and a new computer. Writing has truly been my personal brand of heroine through good times and bad.

Thank you for your continued support.

No comments: