"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blog Name

Over the years I have changed my blog name so many times, but I think I'm done with experimenting.

I have put up a poll with all the names I can remember that this blog has been called, and I would like you to vote for your favourite. And hopefully I will change it to that and it'll stay like that.

Also if you have an idea for a blog name put it in the comments, and I'll add them to the poll once this poll has finished.

That's the plan.

No comments: