"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jim Parsons at the Golden Globes



Congratulations to Jim Parsons, my favourite actor, on winning a Golden Globe for his performance as Sheldon Copper PhD, my favourite character on The Big Bang Theory, my favourite show.

On a slightly sour note, I cannot believe that The Big Bang Theory lost the Golden Globe to Glee. I know I've just pissed off about half of the gay and teenage girl population, but I guess I'm a bit more of a 'Buzzinga!' person than a 'Let's sing at totally unrealistic times at a totally unrealistic school' person.

No comments: